Business Foundations for Birth Workers
BABES Business Foundations for Birth Workers E-course was developed to help those seeking to build a birth business optimize their success by providing them with the basics of running a business.
At the end of this course you will have the skills to:
- Create a business plan
- Prepare a budget and detail expenses
- Create a plan to balance work and life
- Know how much you should charge for your services
- Conduct a professional and effective interview
- Present a brand that displays value and attracts clients
- Create a marketing plan and know how to implement it
- Create a visually appealing website with great SEO
- Get more clients
- Get an edge on your competition
- Make more money
- Reduce your liability
- Properly file for taxes and get every deduction you should
- Create a networking system to provide more opportunities
We have created a strategic analysis and planning system to prepare your birth business for optimum success using advanced business concepts that are directly adapted to the birth field without having to get a business degree. This course will give you the skills to get more clients, make more money, and open new opportunities.
Overview of Topics Covered:
- Business Structure
- Writing a Business Plan
- Planning and Goal Setting
- What to Offer and What to Charge
- Interview Etiquette
- Risk Management
- Communication Skills
- Contracts & Forms
Who this the Program is For:
- Birth workers who are just starting out their career and want a business foundation.
- Birth workers who have an established business, but are looking to become more profitable
- Birth workers who are ready to create a professional brand.
- Birth workers who desire to find more clients and get hired at more interviews.
- Birth workers who are ready to obtain key business skills without getting a business degree.
Birth workers include but are not limited to doulas, midwives, childbirth educators, birth photographers, massage therapists, birth assistants, and lactation consultants.
What this Course is NOT
This course will not give you the option for pre-done contracts, canned interview responses, or written business plans. This course is not for those looking to cut corners or make this work easy. Birth work is a labor of love and not a get rich quick kind of job. If you are not willing to put forth the effort, take action, and learn than this course is not for you.