Getting Paid Online
We recommend using PayPal or Stripe for your payment processing. What's the difference?
- Can pay with PayPal credit
- Can pay with credit or debit card
- Can pay with funds from a bank account
- Money has to be transfered to your bank account manually
- Fees start at 2.9% +.30c USD for every transaction
- Easier to get a refund through the dispute feature in PayPal (requires solid T&C's on your website to prevent issues)
- You NEED a Merchant Account, not a personal account.
- Can only pay with credit or debit card
- Money can be set to auto transfer to your bank account each day, week, month. Your rules!
- Fees are a flat 2.9% +.30c USD for every transaction (+1% for international cards)
- Harder for people to request refunds - they go through their bank
- A very visual drag and drop designer, perfect for getting started
- Prices start at $4.95 a month for hosting the site
- Simple to use with a ton of templates
- Wordpress.org installed on a self hosting solution with Siteground.com or Bluehost.com
- With the right theme, wordpress can be easy to use (we recommend Beaver Builder and plugin)
- Your site can do anything you want it to! There are no limits